Google Adsense offers a great way for bloggers to make money online by displaying their ads. However, sometimes adhering to Google strict guidelines is not usually easy and any simple mistake may lead to your account getting suspended.
This has led to some bloggers looking for other less stricter advertising networks to monetize their blogs by displaying their ads.
If you are one of those bloggers or maybe, you just do not want to place Google Adsense Ads on your blog/website, then you should take a look at the following lists of other available alternatives ads to Google Adsense;
AdHitz is one of the most commonly used alternative pay per click advertising network. Though their pay per click is much lesser than Google Adsense, their ads are very customizable and resemble those of Google Adsense.
It hard to even notice the difference once they displayed on a blog. They offer ads in two different kinds;
- Text Ads – text based ads that consist of an ad headline and ad description (also known as ad copy or ad text).
- Image Ads or Banner Ads – comes in different sizes.
Bidvertiser is also another good alternative to Google Adsense. As a publisher, you display the BidVertiser ads on your blog/website and get paid for clicks and conversions through Paypal, Check or Wire Transfer.
As an advertiser you are allowed to;
- Browse through their directory of websites
- Select the appropriate channel where your would like your ads to be placed, based on your kind of business.
- Choose your desired keywords
- Set your desired geographical targeting
- Set your pay per click bids and get your ads running
Pocketcents ads are shown to local users on industry related websites at a very affordable and competitive rates. They pay a fixed rate of $0.25 per click on text, image or video play. The displayed ads are usually locally relevant and appear besides related content on a page.
Chitika is also another popular pay per click advertising network. They offer different kinds of ads, depending your website traffic. If you have more readers from USA, you get more targeted and higher paying ads. If your traffic is from the rest of the countries, the pay per click tend to be very low.
Tribal Fusion plans and execute campaigns based on a deeper understanding of the online audiences. Their ads are made in a way to perfectly suit a particular audience.
In order to qualify as a publisher, your site must meet the following requirements;
- A minimum of 500,000 unique users per month
- Highly targeted, relevant and regularly updated content for which the publisher is directly responsible.
- A professional and attractive site design
- An active user base
- You have a top-level domain URL
Others alternatives to Google Adsense includes;
- Conversantmedia.com formerly ValueClick
These are some of the top 9 other advertising networks where you can register and start displaying their ads on your blog.