Squadhelp is a crowdsourcing marketplace where people looking for different marketing ideas, designs, products to be tested and those willing to give ideas or to test products meet.
Basically, small business owners and marketers crowdsource their projects to the Squadhelp community members from around the world.
Once a contest is posted on the website, members also known as contestants compete among each other to complete the project. The client then selects one winner and the winner is awarded the indicated price.
How to Launch a Project on Squadhelp
If you have a project that need to be completed, here is how to get started;
- Click on launch a contest.
- Selects a category under which the project is to be listed.
- In the category section, select sub category that best fit your contest. For example, under Logos and Designs – You can select a logo design, web design contest, Business Card or Stationery or Banner Contest. Each sub-category has it own price tag indicated.
- Choose how much you are willing to pay once the project is completed. You can pay extra for enhanced listing but this is optional.
- Describe your project and set a payment method. There is also a listing fee of $39. That all you need to do. Your project is now ready to be displayed for the contestants to compete.
How to Get Started as a Contestant
Signing up on the website is very easy and is open to all. You can either use your Facebook account to login or register a new account. Once you are through the registration process, you get access to the available contests.
Some of the project that clients crowdsource at Squadhelp include:
- Company names – where you are supposed to come with different domain names for a certain business.
- Taglines and slogans
- Viral Marketing
- Viral Videos
- Website Testing
- Usability Testing
- Article Writing
- SEO Analysis
- Site Design
- Business Logos, among others.
You can also browse through for active contests by category, contests status, price and much more. Once a contest holder selects a winner, the list of selected winners is displayed so that the contestants can easily find out whether they were selected as winners or not.
You then get credited the amount of money that was indicated on the price tag, minus a 10% transaction fee. All withdrawals are processed within 2-3 days.
Squadhelp is a perfect place for creative individuals to make some good money online. If you can be able to come up with interesting, creative and unique ideas, I highly recommend you to register on the website.
The price tag per project is also very good and ranges in between $50-$350 for the current projects listed on the website. With this kind of payment, you only need to complete a few projects in a month to make some good money on the website.