One of the other interesting websites to make money online is Fiverr. Fiverr is a marketplace for pretty much anything, mostly digital products and other services. For buyers, Fiverr is a great place to look for cheap gigs or to look for people to complete a specific task. It is also relatively very cheap and any task or gig only cost $5.
How to Make Money with Fiverr
Making money on Fiverr involves selling a product or service. If you have a product or service that you willing to sell at $5, then Fiverr is great place for you to get started.
Signing up on the website is very easy and there is no specific requirements. After signing up, you can start selling your products or services. You are also allowed to list multiple products or products in different categories.
Here is a few steps on how to list a product on Fiverr. First, you will need to come with a good gig title, select the category, upload some photos, representing the gig you are offering, write a short description about your product and set duration or the time the buyer will have to wait before you deliver the gig. That all you need to do and you are now ready to start making money on Fiverr.
What Are Fiverr Charges for Selling a Gig?
Fiverr usually charges $1 per gig. So, you will earn $4 for each gig bought from your listing. However, you can also earn more money if you have listed other interconnected gigs.
Tips for Selling on Fiverr
If you have a product or service that you plan to sell through Fiverr or any other similar sites, here are a few tips that can help you to increase your exposure and probably make more sales;
1. Set a reasonable waiting duration – You do not want your buyers to wait for a gig to be completed in more than one week. The maximum waiting time should be one week.
2. Create a good title for your gig – Search engine optimized titles may help your gig to get a better ranking in search engine, which equals to more traffic.
3. Use a username that is easier to remember and a keyword – If possible, include a related keyword as a part of your username for easy ranking on Fiverr.
4. Make interconnected gig – This is one of the best way to offer something more to your buyers. By offering interconnected gigs, buyers are more likely to buy more than one gig from you.
5. Create gigs that require little time to complete – These kinds of gigs can save you alot of time and energy. You just do not want to spend a whole day completing a $4 gig.
6. Offer Bonuses – Though rarely done on Fiverr, this is also a great way to attract potential buyers. You can offer something small as a bonus to your buyers or to the first few customers who order the gig.
7. Market your gig – Marketing is an important part of any business. You can start by promoting your gig to your family members and friends in social networks like Facebook.
Basically, this all what you need to know about Fiverr. If you have a product or service that you think is worth selling on Fiverr, I would suggest you to give it a trial and I am sure you will never regret.