In my previous post where I discussed the alternatives to Google Adsense; Chitika and Adhitz, I acknowledged Google Adsense is one of the best CPC ads network in terms of monetary gains.
In this short post, I will be comparing Chitika versus Google Adsense in order for you decide which one among the two is best for you, based on your needs;
Cons and Pros
- High pay rate compared to Chitika.
- You account may take sometimes to be approved and you are not even guaranteed it will be approved.
- Very strict in term of use. Your account can be disabled anytime without prior notice.
- Payout balance of up to $100.
- Allow you to customize yours ads according to your likings.
- You can run Google Adsense Ads together with Chitika in one page.
- Very good for new bloggers who still do not have enough traffic from US and Canada.
- You can use their Adsense search to maximize your earnings.
Cons and Pros
- Lower pay rate compared to Google Adsense but much better than other similar CPC ads networks.
- Your account get approved within a few days and you are assured it will be approved.
- Flexible term of use. You do not have to worry about your account getting disabled for no reason.
- Payout balance is only $10.
- Allow you to customize yours ads according to your theme or likings.
- You can use Chitika Ad with Google Adsense without Problem. They can both run together on the same page.
- Chitika ads are dependent on which country your traffic is originating from. If you are not getting enough traffic from countries like US and Canada, you are most likely not going to make much money or make only some few dollars in a month.
- Have a referral program for their members.
Looking at the cons and pros of both Google Adense and Chitika, both programs have their own advantages and disadvantages. In terms of payment, Google Adsense stands out while in terms of stability, Chitika Ads are much better.
The above cons and pros are some of the factors that you will have to put into consideration while deciding which one to use. However, it is important you understand that, this is not all you need to start making money with an advertising network.
The overall performance of any ad placed on a blog is determined by how much traffic a blog generates and where the traffic is originating from (targeted traffic).
I think any type of advertising network can be very successful, provided it is able to generate enough and highly converting traffic.